WELCOME TO HARVEST BIBLE JUNIOR HIGH YOUTH GROUP
What Would Jesus Do (WWJD)
“As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep” John 10:15
We believe that NEX GEN will help guide your student into a deeper understanding and knowledge of our Lord Jesus. We will study through Scripture and engage students in group activities, interactive discussions and Christian videos. Our classroom is built on biblical principles that create a safe environment with respect and trust. We teach the Word of God, so each student can learn how to apply God’s truths to their life, as they grow from adolescence into adulthood. We pray that every student will discover their identity in Christ, to help build confidence, self-worth and a heart to serve others. We believe having a personal relationship with Jesus is the most important decision.
There are two key verses that encompass our vision, Ephesians 4:12 and 1 Corinthians 16:13. Ephesians says pastors and teachers were given to equip the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. Paul continues in 1 Corinthians a message to the saints that they’re to watch constantly, to stand fast in the faith, to be brave and strong. The Bible is clear, we are in a fight and we are to be trained. That’s why it’s our mission to equip your students to be effective warriors asking WWJD!
Lastly know this, God is fighting to win your student’s soul. He desires that none should perish but all have eternal life with Him. We are thrilled to play a part in God’s fight for your student. Your student is our NEX GEN!
- Word of God
We believe the Bible to be the ‘True Words of God’ (2 Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 4:12)
Prayer is Essential. Much prayer much power, no prayer no power (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:18)
They will know we are Christians by our love (John 3:16; 1 John 3:16)
We want our students to have a personal relationship with Jesus (James 4:8; Jeremiah 29:13)
Share the Love of Jesus with others (Mark 16:15; Matthew 28:19; )
- We will teach Scripture in a powerful, meaningful and relevant way. We encourage memory verses, devotions and opportunities to read aloud.
- We believe in corporate prayer and will be doing this with your student.
- We are investing in your student sharing the love of Christ.
- Face to Face will spend time with students to show that following Jesus is fun not boring! We will have retreats, game nights, movie nights, one on one time with each student.
- 180 will find ways to reach our community in ways no one else is doing. We will be creative and prayerful to find the people God wants us to reach.